The late iconic rapper Notorious B.I.G. is the latest to be honored in the new WACKO MARIA Collection. He is celebrated across a series of Hawaiian shirts, some graphic tees, and heavyweight sweaters. Biggie Smalls' first album posthumous, 'Born Again' is seen detailing apparel.
His final studio album 'Life After Death' and the artwork is detailed across the wearables as well. The Hawaiian tops are complete in a bright color palette of white, purple, green, brown, and black. The Born Again print is seen decorating the front of the shirt of applied in an all-over pattern along with the rapper's name on the rear side of the shirt. The tees and sweaters are complete in gray, green, maroon, white, and black.
Image Credit: WACKO MARIA, Brooklyn Mint
The Notorious B.I.G. is the New WACKO MARIA Collection Highlight
1. Rapper-honoring Fashion - Create a line of fashion apparel that pays tribute to iconic rappers like Notorious B.I.G.
2. Hawaiian Shirt Comeback - Revive the Hawaiian shirt trend by incorporating modern pop culture icons and designs.
3. Cross-cultural Apparel - Introduce clothing that fuses different cultural elements, such as Hawaiian shirts inspired by hip-hop artists.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can create more tribute clothing lines based on famous music artists.
2. Pop Culture - Produce merchandise that incorporates pop culture icons, like rappers, into everyday fashion.
3. Textile - Develop new textiles that are inspired by different cultures, such as Hawaiian prints with hip-hop designs.