Where many furnishings seem to become fixtures in homes, pieces like what you'll find in the W Series by Yellow Diva invite a little more mobility. The chair, the ottoman and the two-seater sofa have been equipped with four heavy-duty wheels each, enabling you to roll them in and out of rooms and to your preferred corner of the moment. Breaks above the little tires help to establish some stability when you've pushed a perch into your desired position.
The freedom instilled by designers David Walley and James Davis in the W Series' movement is celebrated in the composition of the cushions as well. Rounded bolster-like bases express an unusual geometry for objects such as these and colorful and graphic upholstery give them a further playful visual quality.
The W Series Takes Free Forms and Offers Unrestrained Movement
1. Mobility-enhanced Furniture - Using heavy-duty wheels, the W Series by Yellow Diva offers furniture that can be easily rolled and moved throughout a space.
2. Unconventional Cushion Design - The W Series features rounded bolster-like cushions with unusual geometry, adding a playful visual quality to the furniture.
3. Colorful and Graphic Upholstery - Yellow Diva's W Series incorporates vibrant and visually striking upholstery, enhancing its playful aesthetic.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore incorporating wheels into their furniture designs to offer customers enhanced mobility options.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can utilize furniture with unconventional cushion design, like the W Series, to create unique and playful spaces.
3. Textile and Upholstery - Textile and upholstery companies can capitalize on the trend of colorful and graphic upholstery by offering a variety of vibrant fabric options.