If you're like me and fashion and food are your two favorite things, then this W May 2013 editorial will satisfy both your style and meal-time hunger.
Featuring a dessert theme paired with regal fashion, the Patrick Demarchelier shot series is a sweet and colorful collection of images. Models Ondria Hardin, Juliana Schurig, Elena Bartels and Zoe Colivas all have their manes done up in a style that looks more like the top of a cake than a head of hair. One image even features a cream top which looks exactly like the icing surrounding a cake.
Sweetly satisfying without the potential of giving you any cavities, this W May 2013 photo shoot is a definite must-see for that cherry on top of your magazine meal.
The W May 2013 Editorial Features Replaces Updos with Icing
1. Food-fashion Pairings - Innovative pairings of different industries can create a unique and memorable product or marketing campaign that will appeal to a wider audience.
2. Edible Fashion Accessories - Developing wearable, edible fashion accessories such as hair ornaments made from confectionery or candy opens up new opportunities for product lines and interactive experiences.
3. Food-inspired Photoshoots - Photoshoots that incorporate food can captivate audiences by adding an unexpected element to a traditional fashion spread, creating interesting visual contrasts and sensations.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from partnering with food companies to create unique product lines, event activations, and marketing campaigns that appeal to a wider demographic.
2. Food and Beverage - The food industry can benefit from exploring new partnerships with fashion companies to create edible fashion accessories and other innovative products and experiences that attract a more diverse audience.
3. Media and Publishing - The media and publishing industry can benefit from featuring food and fashion collaborations in editorial content, by providing their readers with engaging, visually appealing content, and attracting new readership.