Actress Jessica Biel stars in the W Magazine April 2012 issue with a flirty, whiteout editorial that pictures the stunning new fiance of Justin Timberlake going between the pool and beach of a tropical seaside house. The former ‘7th Heaven’ star is currently promoting her upcoming film ‘Total Recall,’ a remake of the 1990 Schwarzenegger version, which was filmed in Toronto.
Jessica Biel was captured by photographer Mikael Jansson for the W Magazine shoot. ‘The Biel Appeal’ cover shoot was styled by fashion editor Edward Enninful, who chose to showcase pieces by designer brands including Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu and Louis Vuitton.
Jessica Biel wears a white Louis Vuitton swimsuit on the cover of W Magazine April 2012.
Jessica Biel Stars in a Sultry Editorial for W Magazine April 2012
1. Sustainable Swimwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the swimwear industry by developing eco-friendly swimsuits.
2. Celebrity Fashion Collaborations - Potential for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by partnering with celebrities to create exclusive clothing lines.
3. Remote Photoshoots - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the photography industry by utilizing technology to conduct photoshoots remotely.
1. Swimwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the swimwear industry by incorporating sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by collaborating with celebrities to create unique and exclusive fashion collections.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the photography industry by leveraging technology to conduct remote photoshoots.