Canadian supercluster Scale AI funds the latest artificially intelligent program, Volta AI. This project is a year-long program that will help companies up to $14,000 to create artificial intelligence products. The participating companies can also attend workshops and access experts and other investors for more opportunities.
Volta is set to work alongside the companies to track the progression of their goals and how to better achieve the respective milestones. The participants must be based in Canada and focus strongly on applied AI as well as intelligent supply chain products and services. The program is functioning at a country-wide scale. Currently, the companies that are selected for the first-ever cohort are set in the Atlantic provinces as of now.
Image Credit: Scale AI
Volta AI is a New Tech Program Funded by Scale AI
1. Applied AI Development - The Volta AI program creates opportunities for companies in Canada to develop applied AI technologies and products.
2. Intelligent Supply Chain Solutions - Volta AI focuses on developing intelligent supply chain solutions for businesses, creating opportunities for innovation in supply chain management.
3. AI Workshops and Expert Access - Companies participating in Volta AI have the opportunity to attend workshops and gain access to AI experts and investors, opening doors for new AI innovation and business partnerships.
1. Artificial Intelligence - Volta AI is funded by Scale AI, creating opportunities for disruption and innovation in the AI industry.
2. Technology - Volta AI is a tech program that creates opportunities for companies to develop and improve their technological solutions.
3. Supply Chain Management - Volta AI focuses on developing intelligent supply chain solutions, creating opportunities for innovation and disruption in the supply chain management industry.