Industrial designer, Vojta Vyroubal, has created the City E-Bike, which improves the design of existing electric motorcycles to deal with the needs of demanding users. The new design brings balanced utility to electric city bikes while having a USP for buyers to show off with friends.
A thoughtful utilization of the available space makes a designated helmet compartment part of the bike frame. Since single track bikes have limitations concerning adding more weight to the frame, the City E-Bike's build is kept to the bare minimum. The new design places the engine at the motorbike's rear, which allocates a hollow space to hook on a helmet.
Overall, the City E-Bike's footprint is small, making for a sleek minimalist look for urban riders.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
Vojta Vyroubal Improves Electric Motorcycles with the City E-Bike
1. Electric Motorcycle Design - Exploring unconventional design aspects of existing electric motorcycles to create innovative features such as helmet compartments built into the frame.
2. Urban Electric Motorbikes - Developing electric motorbikes specifically suited for city commuting with a focus on minimalism and urban design elements.
3. Compact Electric Bike Footprint - Incorporating a sleek, minimalist design that caters to urban commuters while still providing balancing utility in electric city bikes.
1. Electric Motorcycle Manufacturing - Incorporating helmet compartments into electric motorcycle frames while maintaining a sleek build for city commuters.
2. Urban Mobility Industry - Designing electric motorbikes tailored to the needs of urban commuters looking for compact, efficient, and minimalist vehicles.
3. Electric Bike Accessories Industry - Experimenting with unconventional designs to create new electric bike accessories, such as helmet compartments built into the frame.