Voilà by Sobeys is a new grocery delivery service that aims to make "to-your-door" deliveries more accessible for customers across Toronto. The service is currently available to residents of Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, North York and Etobicoke with expansion to other areas across the GTA coming soon.
With quick and convenient grocery deliveries more in demand than ever -- especially in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and social distancing safety measures -- consumers are seeking access to high quality and fresh products without having to wait in long store lineups.
Voilà by Sobeys offers a unique home delivery experience thanks to temperature control smart trucks that guarantee freshness. Additionally, each truck is equipped with "last-mile routing management" tech that ensure deliveries are made quickly and efficiently. Those looking to place an order can visit www.voila.ca or can make orders via the Voilà app on both iOS and Android operating systems.
Image Credit: Sobeys
Voilà by Sobeys Aims to Make Food Deliveries More Accessible
1. Next-day Delivery - Other retail services can implement next-day delivery to offer more convenience to customers.
2. Temperature Control Smart Trucks - More businesses can invest in smart trucks to efficiently transport perishable goods and expand their delivery services.
3. Last-mile Routing Management - Companies can adopt last-mile routing management technology to ensure efficient and quick deliveries to customers.
1. Grocery Delivery Services - Companies similar to Voilà by Sobeys can expand their services to include next-day delivery or invest in temperature control smart trucks and last-mile routing management technology.
2. Retail Industry - Retail stores can invest in improved delivery services to compete with online retailers and attract more customers looking for convenience.
3. Logistics Industry - Logistics businesses can specialize in temperature control and last-mile routing management technology to optimize their services and attract clients.