If everyone's walk of shame looked even remotely like model Rose Smith's in the Vogue Taiwan 'Morning After' editorial, people wouldn't find it so shameful or amusing. Elegant, edgy and still seductive in a range of all-black ensembles, it is hard not to envy her confidence and good looks. Of course, she had a lot of help in that department.
The Vogue Taiwan 'Morning After' editorial showcases luxurious pieces from the likes of Givenchy, Celine and Giambattista Valli. Hugging the curves of the Australian beauty's body, they conceal and reveal in equal measure. Tousled hair and dark eyes finish the alluring looks.
Shot by photographer Naomi Yang, the Vogue Taiwan 'Morning After' editorial is set on location at a lush and luxurious country estate, a nice contrast to her outfits.
The Vogue Taiwan 'Morning After' Photoshoot Stars Rose Smith
1. Luxury Fashion Editorials - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to showcase curated pieces in visually-striking fashion editorials.
2. Body-positive Fashion Campaigns - Opportunity for fashion brands to promote confidence and inclusivity through body-positive campaigns featuring diverse models.
3. Sensual Photography Trends - Opportunity for photographers to capture the beauty of the human body in an elegant and alluring manner through sensual photography trends.
1. Fashion & Luxury Goods - The fashion industry can capitalize on the success of luxury clothing editorials through such curated fashion photo campaigns.
2. Photography - The photography industry can make the most of trends in sensual photography to produce visually-striking and elegant content.
3. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can work with luxury fashion brands to enhance the aesthetic of fashion editorials through skills in hair and makeup artistry.