The Vogue Paris June/July 2014 honed in on the intrinsic, gluttonous desire to constantly snack on sugary sweets in its latest beauty editorial. The shoot starred glamorous model Arizona Muse, snacking and sipping on sweet treats.
The hip French beauty editorial focus on minimalist and natural makeup looks with a touch of glam. Muse rocked an elegant side-parted wavy hairdo, red lips and thick brows. Having Muse snack on sugary sweets like ice cream, lollipops and cupcakes was a great way to get the viewer to visually focus on the hip jewel-toned rings, bracelets and charms Muse sports on her fingers and wrists. Because Muse was dressed in all white, the viewer's eye goes directly to her bold colored accessories.
The magazine even featured Muse sipping on a bottle of Arizona ice tea as a clever ode to the model's first name, Arizona.
Arizona Muse Stars in the Vogue Paris June/July 2014 Issue
1. Minimalist Makeup - Opportunity for innovative, natural makeup products that enhance natural beauty with minimal effort.
2. Bold Accessories - Opportunity to create vibrant and eye-catching jewelry and charms that add a pop of color to any outfit.
3. Unique Beverage Branding - Opportunity to create clever and personalized packaging for beverages that play on consumer's names or identities.
1. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty industry to create minimalist and natural makeup products.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry to design bold and vibrant accessories.
3. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the food and beverage industry to create unique and personalized branding for beverages.