Dairy-free lifestyles are on the increase amongst consumers seeking to ditch dairy for health, environmental or ethical reasons, so the new 'Viva La Vitalite' campaign has been launched to help celebrate the lifestyle. The campaign was created by the Movement digital creative agency and comes as the Saputo Dairy UK-owned brand's first social media activation. The campaign will help to build awareness for the brand, while also driving interested parties to the brand's Instagram account.
Speaking on the new 'Viva La Vitalite' campaign, Senior Marketing Manager at Saputo Dairy UK Andrew Curzon said, "A dairy-free lifestyle doesn’t have to be one of compromise. In this campaign, Movement has captured perfectly the joy that comes with feeling good about your everyday lifestyle choices. It’s distinctive and disruptive and will help Vitalite, as one of the country’s leading dairy-free brands, reach new audiences.”
The 'Viva La Vitalite' Campaign Celebrates the Dairy-Free Spread
1. Dairy-free Lifestyle - Consumers seeking to ditch dairy for health, environmental or ethical reasons are increasing leading to growth in dairy-free products.
2. Social Media Activations - Brands are using social media activations as a way to build awareness and engage with consumers.
3. Celebration Campaigns - Campaigns celebrating a particular lifestyle or product are becoming increasingly popular among consumers.
1. Food - The food industry needs to be prepared to meet the growing demand for dairy-free products and communicate the benefits of dairy-free lifestyle.
2. Marketing - Marketing agencies can create disruptive celebration campaigns for brands that will resonate with the target audience and lead to increased engagement and sales.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms can be used to launch new products, activate campaigns, and communicate with consumers in a way that is interactive and engaging.