A new collection by Hungarian company Vinylize boasts handcrafted vinyl glasses that use a 'Back in Black' 12'' pressing as material. The product has highly durable frames and offers its eyewear in polarized styles — complete with Italian UV400 Cr39 lenses with back AR, as well as optical frames. The silhouettes include round, square and wayfarer shapes and each token of vinyl glasses is thematically named after an AC/DC song — 'Givin' the Dog a Bone,' 'Hells Bells,' and 'Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution.'
The vinyl glasses have design-oriented details that communicate the origin of the material with "the iconic AC/DC chrome lighting bolt." The eyewear collection is the perfect investment for the die-hard hard rock fan and those who grew up, listening to the world-famous band.
Vinylize's Vinyl Glasses Embody Official AC/DC Eyewear
1. Handcrafted Vinyl Glasses - Opportunity for eyewear companies to explore using unique materials like vinyl to create stylish and durable frames.
2. Themed Eyewear Collections - Potential for brands to partner with iconic musicians or bands to create limited edition eyewear collections that appeal to specific fan bases.
3. Design-oriented Eyewear Details - Opportunity for eyewear designers to incorporate design elements that communicate the origin and inspiration of the materials used in the frames.
1. Eyewear - Eyewear companies can leverage unique materials and themed collections to create innovative and appealing products for consumers.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore collaborations with musicians or bands to create themed accessories, such as eyewear, that resonate with fans and attract new customers.
3. Music Merchandise - Music merchandise companies can expand their offerings by partnering with eyewear brands to create eyewear collections inspired by iconic musicians and bands.