The Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay by Kendall-Jackson is the best-selling Chardonnay in America for the past 26 years. It is carefully handcrafted in small vineyard lots throughout the entire process with grapes gathered from Californian regions. The main notes are fruity, whilst also maintaining an approachable angle with foods including lobster and alfredo.
The Chardonnay is pressed in whole clusters in order to obtain the fresh qualities of the fruit without attaining the bitterness that comes from the seeds and the stems. The aging process is fermented in American and French oak barrels to give the wine rich and toasty flavor palettes as well. The fruit aromas feature tropical notes of mango, papaya, and pineapple along with aromas of honey and vanilla.
Image Credit: Kendall-Jackson
Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay is Crisp and Entirely Handcrafted
1. Fruity Chardonnays - Opportunity for winemakers to create innovative, fruit-forward Chardonnays that appeal to consumers seeking vibrant flavors.
2. Handcrafted Wines - Potential for small vineyard lots to capitalize on the consumer demand for artisanal, handcrafted wines that offer unique flavor profiles.
3. Oak Barrel Aging - Innovation opportunity for wineries to experiment with different types of oak barrels and aging techniques to create rich, toasty flavor palettes in Chardonnays.
1. Wine Production - Wineries can leverage these trends to differentiate their Chardonnay offerings and capture market share in the competitive wine production industry.
2. Hospitality - Restaurants and hotels can elevate their wine offerings by showcasing fruity Californian Chardonnays, attracting customers who appreciate unique flavor profiles.
3. Food and Beverage Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the popularity of fruity Chardonnays by curating a selection of handcrafted wines that cater to consumers' evolving taste preferences.