The Vintage Motorcycle Lamp may be the most badass piece of upcycling I have ever seen. This lamp is made entirely out of old motorcycle parts such as springs, brake rotors, shock absorbers and transmission gears.
All of the aforementioned parts are welded together to create the Vintage Motorcycle Lamp. Each lamp stands around 18-inches tall and is sure to remind you of your days out on the open road. I've been reminiscing about my biker days ever since I saw this lamp and I've never ridden anything other than a Huffy. That is the power of the Vintage Motorcycle Lamp.
The Vintage Motorcycle Lamp is Made From Used Bike Parts
1. Upcycling Designs - The trend towards creating functional and aesthetically pleasing designs using recycled materials is set to increase.
2. Retro-futurism - The trend towards producing modern products with a vintage feel is set to increase.
3. Unconventional Lamps - The trend towards using unconventional materials to create retro-style lamps is set to increase.
1. Lighting - The lighting industry can capitalize on the trend towards unconventional and eco-friendly lamps.
2. Automotive - The automotive industry can capitalize on the trend towards upcycling and repurposing used parts.
3. Furniture - The furniture industry can capitalize on the trend towards creating unique and sustainable pieces using unconventional materials.