Think About Your Epitaph, Now Choose Your Video
If you think that the conventional tombstones just aren't cool, you have to check out the new video tombstones from Vidstone. VidStone has created the video tombstones, so you can be more equipped afterlife. The service, 'Serenity Panel', shows a multimedia video of five-to-ten minutes on an LCD screen. The screen has an infrared sensor which is activated when somebody stands in front of the tombstone and it plays a video with the material given by the client before passing away. You can provide music, pictures, homemade videos or even a file of likes and particular features. The system is charged with energy coming from a solar panel which endures hard climates. The company produces post-mortem tributes for people who want eternal cyber-perpetuation.
1. Video Tombstones - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating personalized post-mortem tributes with multimedia video content on video tombstones.
2. Multimedia Memorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing technologies that enable customizable multimedia tributes for the deceased.
3. Connected Afterlife - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Building platforms that allow individuals to digitally preserve and share memories after death.
1. Funeral Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating video tombstones and multimedia memorials as part of funeral service offerings.
2. Digital Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating connected afterlife platforms that leverage digital technologies for memory preservation.
3. Renewable Energy - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing sustainable energy solutions, such as solar panels, to power video tombstones and multimedia memorials.