Early this year, Victoria Beckham revealed her plans for Victoria Beckham Beauty and the beauty brand recently launched, offering clean, sustainable and cruelty-free solutions for the modern woman. In the debut collection of products, fans will find an array of eye makeup items that are perfect for recreating Beckham's signature smoky eye.
The line includes Smoky Eye Bricks, shimmering Lid Lustres and kohl Satin Kajal Liner pencils in different colors. Beckham also has a hand in the world of fashion and these products come together to create what the brand calls Victoria's Smoky Eye Wardrobe.
As Victoria Beckham Beauty's products explore "clean beauty movement for a life in motion," many of the brand's beauty looks are photographed with a slightly blurry effect.
Victoria Beckham Beauty's Eye Products Share a Signature Look
1. Clean Beauty Movement - Victoria Beckham Beauty's emphasis on clean, sustainable, and cruelty-free solutions points to a trend in the beauty industry for ethical and environmentally-friendly products.
2. Signature Beauty Look - Victoria Beckham Beauty's line of eye makeup products centered around Beckham's signature smoky eye points to a trend in the beauty industry for creating signature looks associated with celebrities.
3. Blurred Photography Effect - Victoria Beckham Beauty's use of a slightly blurry effect in their product photography points to a trend in marketing for a more authentic and imperfect aesthetic.
1. Beauty Industry - Victoria Beckham Beauty's launch and commitment to clean beauty and signature beauty looks presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the beauty industry to combine ethics, sustainability, and celebrity branding.
2. Fashion Industry - Victoria Beckham Beauty's creation of a Smoky Eye Wardrobe that integrates with Beckham's fashion line presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion industry to experiment with integrated makeup and fashion products.
3. Marketing Industry - Victoria Beckham Beauty's use of a slightly blurry effect in product photography presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the marketing industry to experiment with more authentic and imperfect digital aesthetics.