The vibrant sporty swimwear shot for the July 2014 issue of Harper's Bazaar China has an edgy futuristic feel about it. This twist gives the common theme a refreshing look that will appeal to women who are still looking to update their summer wardrobe before the season is said and done.
Titled 'Life is a Beach,' the vibrant sporty swimwear is made for those with a strong attitude and a stronger style sense. Bold and bright, the outfits need to be worn with confidence. Shot on location by photographer Shxpir, the editorial stars model Carolina Sjostrand. Clad in electric neons, graphic prints and chunky accessories, the brunette beauty was styled by Xiao Mu Fan with makeup by Sun Qi and hair by Chen Tao.
The Latest Issue of Harper’s Bazaar China Stars Carolina Sjostrand
1. Vibrant Sporty Swimwear - The edgy futuristic feel of vibrant sporty swimwear presents an opportunity for innovative designs and materials.
2. Refreshing Summer Wardrobe - The need to update summer wardrobes before the end of the season creates opportunities for new fashion collections and marketing campaigns.
3. Bold and Bright Outfits - The popularity of bold and bright outfits opens doors for designers to create eye-catching and unique fashion pieces.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of vibrant sporty swimwear and refreshing summer wardrobe by creating innovative designs and marketing strategies.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore the edgy and futuristic feel of vibrant sporty swimwear in their shoots, creating visually striking images.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can take advantage of the bold and bright outfits trend by offering makeup and hair styling that complements and enhances the vibrant looks.