Purely Elizabeth is now making gluten-free Vibrant Oats that are packed in single-serve cups for making quick, easy breakfasts and on-the-go meals. The healthy meals are made with a combination of gluten-free oats, quinoa, flax and chia seeds, plus a topping of the brand's award-winning Original Ancient Grain Granola for added crunch.
The single-serve cups can be prepared in two ways, including as a heated meal with the addition of hot water or placing them in the microwave, or alternatively as overnight oats with the addition of nut milk.
The gluten-free oat cups were introduced by the brand at Natural Products Expo West in three flavors that are sweetened slightly with coconut sugar: Raspberry Pitaya, Blueberry Lemon with the blue-green algae spirulina and Coconut Turmeric.
Purely Elizabeth's Gluten-Free Vibrant Oats Make a Quick Meal
1. Gluten-free Single-serve Meals - Opportunity for creating more convenient and easily accessible gluten-free meal options.
2. Ancient Grain-based Products - Innovation potential for using ancient grains in various food and beverage products.
3. On-the-go Breakfast Solutions - Market potential for convenient and nutritious breakfast options that can be consumed while on the move.
1. Food Packaging - Potential for designing specialized packaging solutions to enhance the convenience and portability of single-serve meals.
2. Health Foods - Opportunity for developing new products and flavors using gluten-free and ancient grain ingredients.
3. Convenience Foods - Innovation potential for creating quick and easy meal solutions for busy individuals and travelers.