VH1 has the oddest commercials I have ever seen--take this little VH1 'If You Like' gem of weirdness, for example. The commercial is enticing the viewer to enter the 'Wonder World of VH1' by texting your preferences for the different weird things they show.
You have the choice between 'liking' ironic joke-makers, robot love, a band who counts down a song, the actor who thinks the world is his stage, people who take bocce ball too seriously, and a giant boob with fake boobs. This particular VH1 'If You Like' commercial puts all the other weird VH1 commercials to shame.
The VH1 'If You Like' Ad Invites You To Its "Wonderful World"
1. Oddball Cable Commercials - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating unconventional and attention-grabbing advertisements on cable television.
2. Engaging Text-based Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in using text-based preferences to engage viewers and gather data for targeted advertising.
3. Weird & Memorable Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing unique and strange brand identities that leave a lasting impression.
1. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunities in incorporating oddball concepts and unconventional approaches to captivate audiences.
2. Television - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating bizarre and memorable commercials to stand out in the competitive TV landscape.
3. Marketing Research - Disruptive innovation opportunities in utilizing text-based preferences to gather valuable consumer insights for effective advertising strategies.