Gianni Versace SpA and TAG Group SA are now collaborating to design interiors for private jets, including the Bombardier Global Express and Boeing BBJ. Interested clients can work with Versace to customize the designs to their tastes. Earlier this year, Versace claimed the title of being the first design house to launch a complete home collection and a private branded hotel.
Implications - As globalization continues to displace businessmen from their abodes, more and more companies are offering creative comforts to remind this demographic of their private and home lives. Companies such as Gianni Versace SpA and TAG Group SA are thus incorporating top luxuries in transports six-figure salary men frequent in order to fulfill their need of a sense of home.
1. Luxury Air Travel Interiors - The trend of luxury and personalized air travel interiors is growing as companies like Versace and TAG Group collaborate on private jet designs.
2. Globalization and Personalization in Transportation - With increasing displacement due to globalization, the demand for personalized and comfortable transportation options is on the rise, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in this space.
3. Brand Expansion Into New Industries - Companies like Versace are entering new industries, such as transportation, to expand their brand and target new customers with their luxury offerings.
1. Luxury Transportation - Companies focusing on private jet and other luxury transportation options can innovatively incorporate personalized design and comfort elements.
2. Fashion and Luxury Goods - Opportunities exist for fashion and luxury goods companies to expand into new industries such as transportation and offer their branding and design expertise.
3. Home and Interior Design - Companies specializing in home and interior design can tap into the demand for personalized, luxury interiors in transportation.