The Versace Fall/Winter 2013 ads look to add a fresh touch to the rather confused brand that often utilizes bright colors and an extensively manufactured aesthetic in the majority of it's campaigns. The simple greyscale background for the Versace Fall/Winter 2013 ads allow the clothing and models to come through with crystal clear quality.
Featuring Kate Moss in addition to models Saskia de Brauw, Travis Smith, Dominik Bauer and Matt Trethe, the Versace Fall/Winter 2013 ads bring back the classic Versace aesthetic that isn't too concerned with shot location or pin-sharp styling. The clothing can breathe on the backs of the models and is able to be quickly identified as either beautiful or gauche, depending on personal tastes.
The Versace Fall/Winter 2013 ads will start popping up on a global scale in the coming weeks.
The Versace Fall/Winter 2013 Ads Are Edgy, Provocative and Modern
1. Edgy Couture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a fashion line that embraces edginess and pushes the boundaries of traditional couture.
2. Minimalist Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advertising campaigns that use a simple and minimalistic approach to showcase products or services.
3. Classic Aesthetic - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design a brand that reintroduces classic aesthetics in a modern and provocative way.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate and revolutionize the fashion industry by combining elements of punk with high-end couture.
2. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new advertising methods that break away from traditional norms and capture attention through unique and edgy visuals.
3. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a retail experience that showcases minimalist design and allows products to take center stage.