Raf Simons showcases his latest designs made for the Fall/Winter 2022 season and it features familiar materials throughout the range. Some of the new silhouettes are more form-fitted for a new angle, in place of the usual oversized look that is true to his aesthetics. As the colder season rolls in around the corner, the campaign highlights models posing intimately. Bodies are seen intertwined with one another and dressed in seasonal looks.
The campaign brings the designer back together with long-time collaborators Olivier Rizzo and Willy Vanderperre. It highlights standalone designs including the notable tall boots made from leather materials, fur hats, tunics, and black latex designs. Other items not shown include the vinyl leather coats and outerwear silhouettes.
Image Credit: Raf Simons
Raf Simons Delivers a New Campaign for the FW22 Season
1. Intimate Fall Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion designers to create clothing with more form-fitted silhouettes and materials that highlight intimacy.
2. Oversized Aesthetics - Fashion designers can continue to experiment with oversized aesthetics that are true to their brand while also incorporating new angles.
3. Collaborations - Brands should consider bringing together long-time collaborators to create new collections or campaigns, as it can result in fresh and exciting designs.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry professionals can leverage the trend toward intimate fall fashion to create new collections with more form-fitted silhouettes and materials.
2. Photography - Photography industry professionals can take inspiration from the intimate fall fashion campaign, experimenting with new ways to highlight models and create visually stunning campaigns.
3. Art - Art professionals can take inspiration from the intimate fall fashion campaign to create pieces that highlight the beauty of the human form and capture moments of intimacy.