The rise in popularity of wearables for adults is beginning to see equipment manufacturers create devices for new demographics, which is evident with the announcement of the new Verizon GizmoWatch.
Positioned as a wearable that will keep kids connected to their parents or guardians, the smartwatch is outfitted with 4G LTE connectivity that is hooked up to the Verizon network. This allows wearers to be tracked at all times to pinpoint their location rather than only working when they are within a specific zone.
The Verizon GizmoWatch kids smartwatch can be used by children to stay connected to their parents passively or directly thanks to voice connectivity. The wearable can be purchased outright from Verizon at a cost of $180 or added to your existing plan at a cost of $5 per month.
The Verizon GizmoWatch 4G LTE Smartwatch is Just for Kids
1. Wearables for Children - Creating wearable devices specifically designed for younger demographics presents opportunities for companies to tap into a new market segment.
2. Location Tracking Technology - The integration of advanced location tracking technology in smartwatches for kids opens up possibilities for improved safety and peace of mind for parents.
3. Connected Parenting Gadgets - The development of smartwatches that enable seamless communication between parents and children introduces disruptive innovation in the parenting industry.
1. Technology - The emergence of child smartwatches creates opportunities for technology companies to expand their product offerings and cater to a younger demographic.
2. Telecommunications - Telecommunication companies can capitalize on the growing demand for child smartwatches by providing connectivity services and network solutions.
3. Retail - Retailers have the potential to sell and distribute child smartwatches, creating new revenue streams in the children's product market.