The Verizon Call Filter service has been announced by the telecommunications company as a new add-on option that will eliminate the occurrence of spam calls to help protect consumer privacy.
The service will come in a free and paid version which will cost $2.99 a month, and will work effectively to divert unwanted calls from sales people or autodialers. This will come as welcome news to consumers who are fed up with the constant annoyance of unwanted calls that have become rampant in recent years.
President of Verizon's Consumer Unit Ronan Dunne spoke on the new Verizon Call Filter and STIR/SHAKEN services saying, "Far too frequently, customers tell me they want relief from the bombardment of bothersome robocalls. I’m confident that our new, free version of Call Filter and STIR/SHAKEN will put a big dent in the problem.”
The Verizon Call Filter Service will Protect Subscribers from Spam
1. Anti-spam Call Services - Verizon's Call Filter service introduces an effective solution to eliminate spam calls and protect consumer privacy.
2. Robocall Blocking - The rise of unwanted spam calls creates opportunities for innovative solutions that block robocalls and enhance user experience.
3. Consumer Privacy Protection - The demand for services like Verizon Call Filter highlights the need for disruptive innovations that safeguard consumer privacy from unwanted intrusion.
1. Telecommunications - Telecommunications companies have an opportunity to develop anti-spam call services that address the rising concern of unwanted calls.
2. Information Security - The increasing prevalence of spam calls opens doors for information security companies to provide robust solutions that protect consumer privacy.
3. Digital Communication - The need for effective anti-spam call services presents opportunities for digital communication platforms to integrate innovative features that filter out unwanted calls.