Students often use the typical boring classroom setting to catch up on their sleep when the teacher isn't looking, but Verb by Steelcase hopes to change that tired mentality. Although they shouldn't have been up all night playing video games or perusing Facebook, the classroom encourages such educational neglect. Verb by Steelcase is a set of furniture that makes learning more interactive, thus keeping students and teacher on their toes.
Although Verb by Steelcase is comprised of tweaked furniture pieces, the star of the collection is a set of interchangeable whiteboards that can attach to the student's desk, rolling easel or teacher's station. By encouraging a more fluid form of teaching, which static furniture often inhibited, teachers will be able to encourage more engagement from their pupils.
Verb by Steelcase Encourages Daily Engagement from Students
1. Interactive Learning - Verb by Steelcase encourages engagement and interaction in the classroom through modular furnishings and whiteboards.
2. Modular Design - Verb by Steelcase features interchangeable whiteboards and furniture, providing a customizable classroom setting.
3. Flexible Teaching - Verb by Steelcase promotes a more fluid teaching approach, giving teachers the ability to adapt their methods to different learning styles.
1. Education - Verb by Steelcase is designed for the education industry, providing a disruptive innovation opportunity to transform traditional classroom settings.
2. Furniture - Verb by Steelcase is a modular furniture system, offering a disruptive innovation opportunity for the furniture industry to incorporate more modular and interactive designs.
3. Office Supplies - The interchangeable whiteboard component of Verb by Steelcase presents an opportunity for the office supplies industry to offer more customizable and adaptable products.