The Venturi America is one of the oddest EVs I have ever seen; and I mean that in a good way. This car from French electric car maker Venturi mixes design elements of a roadster and an off-roader to create a car that is both fast and trail-tested.
The Venturi America has a range of 192 miles at 56 mph with a top speed of 112 mph. The Venturi America has the shape of a roadster yet has an impressive seven inches of ground clearance.
The Venturi America Mixes Roadsters With Off-Roaders
1. Hybrid Vehicles - The combination of design elements from different vehicle types opens up opportunities for the development of innovative hybrid vehicles.
2. Off-road Performance - The mix of roadster and off-roader design elements allows for the creation of electric vehicles that are both capable on rough terrain and have impressive speed.
3. Electric Car Design - The Venturi America showcases the potential for unique and unconventional designs in the electric car market.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore the concept of blending different vehicle types to create innovative electric car models.
2. Outdoor Recreation - The off-road capabilities of vehicles like the Venturi America present opportunities for companies in the outdoor recreation industry to develop electric vehicles that cater to adventure enthusiasts.
3. Sustainable Transportation - The unconventional design of the Venturi America highlights the potential for sustainable transportation solutions that combine efficiency with performance.