Dessert lovers avert your eyes because this Veggie Cake will only make you upset, but if your fond of rabbit food and you think celery is the bee’s knees, then by all means feast your eyes on this sumptuous tower of greenery. Originally from the blog Balancing Beauty and Bedlam, this Veggie Cake was conceived as a creative take on the usual yawn-worthy veggie platter. The center of the cake is filled with ranch dressing, but even if your fond of the dip, you must eat the surrounding veggies to get to the creamy center.
Although it may inspire frustration among sugar lovers in the crowd, Vegetarians and veggie plate fanatics will appreciate the over the top spectacular presentation. A fun and innovative way to add a colorful centerpiece to any party, the Veggie Cake is wonderfully offbeat and unexpected.
Sure to make a splash at your next gathering, give this fresh crunchy cake a go.
The Veggie Cake May Inspire a Few Frowns From Sugar Junkies
1. Veggie Desserts - Exploring dessert options with vegetables as a main ingredient provides an opportunity for unique, health-conscious and potentially low-calorie products.
2. Creative Food Displays - Innovative food displays, such as the Veggie Cake, offer a new way to present food otherwise seen as dull or unappetizing.
3. Healthy Snacking - There is a growing trend towards healthier snacking that incorporates vegetables and other healthy ingredients.
1. Food and Beverage - Incorporating vegetables in desserts and exploring new presentations of healthy foods offer opportunities for innovation within the food and beverage industry.
2. Event Planning - Creative food displays, such as Veggie Cakes, offer opportunities for event planners to differentiate themselves and provide unique experiences for their clients.
3. Health and Wellness - The growing trend towards healthy snacking and incorporating vegetables in desserts presents opportunities for innovation in the health and wellness industry.