Perfect for backyard summer barbecues and picnics, Gardein's Chick'n Slider veggie burgers are bite-sized and completely cruelty-free. Rather than taking after miniature beef sliders, these scaled-down vegetarian burgers are crafted to look and taste like chicken. With vegetable proteins plus non-GMO soy, canola and wheat making up the "meat" of this patty, it’s wrapped in a crispy breaded coating that won’t have you missing the real deal.
With some lettuce, tomato and condiments of your choosing, you’ll all set to make these miniature sliders a meal. Right out of the box, these miniature burgers are practically ready to be served, especially since Gardein includes the tiny buns to top off the Chick’n sliders on—could eating vegan get any easier?
Gardein's Tiny Veggie Burgers Taste Like Chick'n
1. Bite-sized Vegan Burgers - Opportunity for innovation in creating more plant-based and vegan options in the fast-food industry.
2. Cruelty-free Protein Alternatives - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing alternative protein sources for vegetarian and vegan diets.
3. Convenience in Vegan Food - Opportunity to create convenient and ready-to-eat vegan options for busy individuals.
1. Fast-food Industry - Opportunity for fast-food chains to incorporate more vegan options into their menus to cater to the growing demand for plant-based alternatives.
2. Food Manufacturing Industry - Opportunity for food manufacturers to develop and produce bite-sized vegetarian and vegan products that replicate the taste and texture of popular meats.
3. Health Food Industry - Opportunity for health food companies to create convenient and nutritious vegan options that can be easily incorporated into a balanced diet.