When Lori Lefcourt, a co-founder of Unicreamer, made the switch to vegetarianism she found that her diet demanded more plant-based protein, which ultimately led to the creation of a nourishing vegan creamer for coffee. Lefcourt began by adding protein powder to her morning coffee, but found it less than enjoyable, as the powders do not dissolve like regular coffee creamers. As such, the idea for Unicreamer came about.
Unicreamer's coffee cream powders contain five grams of protein per serving and are offered in flavors like Mocha and Hazelnut. Later this year, the brand will be introducing a Vanilla Bean and an Original flavor, which is said to taste like a classic half-and-half.
The pea protein in the coffee creamer is sourced from plants and it offers numerous benefits, such as support for the heart, kidneys, blood pressure and muscles.
Unicreamer Offers a Delicious Way to Intake Plant-Based Protein
1. Plant-based Protein - The rise of high-protein vegan creamers demonstrates the growing demand for plant-based protein alternatives.
2. Convenient Nutrition - The popularity of Unicreamer's coffee cream powders highlights the desire for convenient and nutritious food and beverage options.
3. Innovative Product Formulation - Unicreamer's development of flavorful and dissolvable protein powders showcases the potential for disruptive innovation in the food and beverage industry.
1. Food and Beverage - The high-protein vegan creamer trend presents opportunities for companies within the food and beverage industry to create innovative plant-based products.
2. Fitness and Wellness - The demand for convenient, protein-packed options like Unicreamer's cream powders opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation within the fitness and wellness industry.
3. Healthcare and Nutraceuticals - The use of plant-based protein in Unicreamer's creamers suggests potential disruptive innovations in the healthcare and nutraceuticals sector for developing functional food and beverage products.