Vegans have a new way to cool down on a hot summer day thanks to Trader Joe's and its new Vegan Cookies & Creme Vanilla Bean Bon Bons.
Trader Joe's has previously sold seasonal Non Dairy Mint & Chip Bon Bons, and the product proved to be a big hit with customers. Based on this success, the brand has created the similar, Vegan Cookies & Creme Vanilla Bean Bon Bons, which are just as indulgent. The new product is a vegan, non-dairy dessert that's kind of like a bite-sized ice cream sandwich. As Trader Joe's explains, the "ice cream-like centers are made from frozen coconut milk, which is studded with chocolate and vanilla bean creme sandwich cookies and enrobed in a rich, chocolatey coating." This makes the bon bons a perfect anytime treat.
Image Credit: Trader Joe's
Trader Joe’s Vegan Cookies & Creme Vanilla Bean Bon Bons are Here for Summer
1. Vegan Desserts - Opportunity for companies to develop more vegan desserts to cater to the growing demand for plant-based options.
2. Non-dairy Ice Cream - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative non-dairy ice cream products to cater to the increasing demand for dairy-free alternatives.
3. Bite-sized Treats - Opportunity for companies to develop more bite-sized dessert options to cater to the increasing demand for portion-controlled snacks.
1. Plant-based Food Industry - Developing innovative and delicious plant-based options will help companies tap into the growing vegan and flexitarian consumer markets.
2. Dairy-free Industry - Developing tasty non-dairy ice cream products will help companies capture the dairy-free consumer market which is rapidly growing in size.
3. Snack Industry - Developing more bite-sized desserts will help companies cater to the demand for convenient and portion-controlled snacks.