These new Mars vegan candy bars are being launched by the brand in the UK to help consumers enjoy some of their favorite treats in a way that better suits their lifestyle. The chocolates will come in two varieties including Bounty Vegan and Topic Vegan, which are dairy-free versions of the namesake originals they are based on. The products come in response to the brand's launch of the vegan Galaxy chocolate range in 2019 and its continued growth of its free-from product varieties.
General Manager at Mars Chocolate Drinks & Treats Michelle Frost spoke on the new vegan candy bars saying, "We are so pleased to be offering more consumers the opportunity to try our brands. Galaxy Vegan has proved incredibly popular and we believe that Topic Vegan and Bounty Vegan will add something excitingly different to the free-from category."
These Mars Vegan Candy Bars will be Available in the UK
1. Vegan Chocolate Bars - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing trend of veganism by offering alternative versions of popular snack foods
2. Free-from Products - The demand for free-from products has increased, creating an opportunity for companies to develop more alternative options
3. Plant-based Alternatives - The development of plant-based alternatives to traditional products has become increasingly important to consumers, creating opportunities for innovation and transformation in the food industry
1. Food Industry - Developing vegan-friendly and free-from products to cater to the growing demand for alternative food options
2. Snack Food Industry - Creating plant-based alternatives to popular snack foods to meet the increasing demand for vegan and free-from options
3. Confectionery Industry - Innovating with vegan-friendly and free-from chocolate products to cater to the changing preferences and lifestyles of consumers