Vegan Latin American food is not an entirely new concept in the culinary space, but Vegan by Victorias is perhaps one of the first vendors to explore vegan Latin American sweets. Founded by Earvin Lopez, this vegan bakery specializes in traditional pan dulce but has also veganized a plethora of classic Latin American deserts. Lopez, who grew up in his parents' Mexican bakeries, was inspired to open Vegan by Victorias after becoming vegan for health reasons and wanting to carry on his family's tradition.
Lopez's bakery features a host of sweet treats on display, including conchas, besos, tres leches, bolillos, puerquitos, mil hojas and pan dulce, all of which feature vegan-friendly ingredients. This collection of sweets regularly entices diners, but it's Lopez's vegan pan dulce that first introduced the vegan community to Latin American deserts. According to Lopez, customers have come from all over the US to try his sweet and his demographic is mainly young vegan Latinos and Latinas.
Vegan by Victorias is Introducing the Vegan World to Pan Dulce
1. Vegan Latin American Sweets - There is a growing trend of vegan Latin American sweets, offering vegan versions of traditional pan dulce and classic Latin American desserts.
2. Veganizing Traditional Desserts - Vegan by Victorias is part of the trend of vegan bakeries that are veganizing a plethora of classic Latin American desserts.
3. Vegan Community Exploration - The introduction of vegan pan dulce is attracting the interest of the vegan community, especially young vegan Latinos and Latinas.
1. Vegan Food Industry - Vegan by Victorias is disrupting the vegan food industry by specializing in vegan Latin American sweets.
2. Bakery Industry - Vegan by Victorias is revolutionizing the bakery industry by offering vegan versions of traditional Latin American desserts.
3. Culinary Tourism Industry - The introduction of vegan Latin American sweets by Vegan by Victorias is creating new opportunities in the culinary tourism industry, attracting customers from all over the US.