The VEER by derive_collection eyewear is a premium lineup of accessories for those looking to combat against digital eyestrain and enjoy a more comfortable viewing experience. The eyewear offers 100% blockage of all harmful UV rays including 60% blue light blockage in the high-energy visible (HEV) range of 410 to 450nm with an additional blockage of 30% in the sleep cycle zone of 450 to 480nm. This could help greatly reduce the occurrence of headaches, fatigue and eye strain for a more comfortable viewing experience when working in front of a computer screen.
The VEER by derive_collection eyewear features Ultem frames achieved with an eco-friendly, FDA-approved material rated for use in the medical and aircraft industries. The lightweight eyewear also works with a TAC Polarized Magnetic Clip-On for use as sunglasses.
The VEER by derive_collection Eyewear Filters Blue Light
1. Blue Light Blocking Eyewear - There is a growing trend in the development of eyewear that filters out the harmful blue light emitted by screens, which presents opportunities for companies within the eyewear industry to create innovative products that provide increased comfort for individuals who spend time in front of screens.
2. Eco-friendly Eyewear Materials - Another trend seen in the market is the use of eco-friendly materials to produce eyewear that is both sustainable and long-lasting, which presents an opportunity for companies within the eyewear industry to create a niche through which to differentiate themselves in the market.
3. Multiple Blockage Filters - With the VEER by derive_collection eyewear offering multiple blockages for UV rays and blue light in different ranges, there is a trend toward the development of eyewear that offers customized filters to meet the specific needs of the wearer, which presents an opportunity for innovative companies to develop products that cater to the unique needs of individuals.
1. Eyewear Industry - Companies within the eyewear industry could take advantage of the growing trend in blue light blocking eyewear to create innovative products that cater to individuals' specific needs, such as custom filters.
2. Sustainable Products Industry - Given the VEER by derive_collection eyewear's use of eco-friendly materials, there is an opportunity for companies within the sustainable products industry to develop materials that are FDA-approved and can be utilized in multiple industries, including eyewear.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - As individuals become more mindful of their health and wellness, there is an opportunity for companies within this industry to create innovative products, such as the VEER by derive_collection eyewear, that reduce digital eyestrain and promote healthier habits and lifestyles amongst consumers.