Converse's iconic Chuck 70s make another debut as the latest iteration of the silhouette is added to the brand's Varsity line. The preppy look is informed by two colorway options of either green, orange, and white or tan, black, and burgundy.
Both of these options are completed in a striped patterning informed by canvas materials for comfort and breathability alongside color blocking accents that nod to retro school correlations. The ran, black, and burgundy colorway boasts rich earthy colors with gold detailing at rounding out the colorway. The second colorway is lighter and more playful with bright pink heel tabs to contrast the dark green foundation before pink and green colors detailing the outsoles to round it all out.
Image Credit: END.
Converse's Varsity Line Up Receives New Chuck 70s
1. Preppy Canvas Sneakers - Converse's Varsity line infuses preppy aesthetics with plaid patterns and rich colorways, creating an opportunity for new color/material combos in canvas sneaker designs.
2. Color-blocked Accents - The retro school aesthetic presented in the Converse Varsity line opens up opportunities for innovating sneaker designs with color-blocking, creating bold contrasts and striking aesthetics.
3. Retro School Correlations - The use of stripes and school colors in the Converse Varsity line presents an opportunity for nostalgic design references in fashion and lifestyle products.
1. Footwear Industry - The introduction of the Converse Varsity line can inspire new trends in canvas sneaker designs in the footwear industry.
2. Fashion Industry - Retro school style presented in the Converse Varsity line can impact the fashion industry through new design concepts for clothing and accessories.
3. Lifestyle Branding - The preppy style and retro school aesthetic presented in the Converse Varsity line can be utilized in branding efforts for lifestyle products and services.