The Moment Variable ND Filters have been unveiled by the smartphone photography lens brand as a new range of options for shutterbugs seeking to streamline their practice. The lenses are designed with full-size cameras in mind and aim to offer photographers a balance of function, quality and affordability to hit the sweet spot for enhanced value without compromising on materials. The neutral density filters come in 67mm, 77mm and 82mm sizes, which can be purchased in either 2-5 top or 6-9 stop options to suit user needs seamlessly.
The Moment Variable ND Filters are each crafted with a machined aerospace-grade aluminum construction and Schott B270 Pro Cinema Glass. Each of the lenses are treated with specialized optical coatings, zero cross polarization and more.
The Moment Variable ND Filters Come in Several Varieties
1. Variable ND Filters - The development of variable ND filters presents an opportunity for manufacturers to meet the demand for versatile and adaptable camera lenses.
2. Streamlined Photography Practice - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies that can create photography lenses, like the Moment Variable ND Filters, designed to optimize and simplify the photography workflow.
3. Enhanced Value Without Compromise - By offering affordable lenses that do not compromise on quality and materials, manufacturers can cater to the growing market of budget-conscious photographers seeking high-performance gear.
1. Camera Lens Manufacturing - The development of variable ND filters creates opportunities for camera lens manufacturers to innovate and provide photographers with advanced tools.
2. Smartphone Photography Accessories - The Moment Variable ND Filters demonstrate the potential for companies to develop accessories that enhance smartphone photography capabilities and cater to the growing demand in this market segment.
3. Optical Coating Technology - The specialized optical coatings used in lenses like the Moment Variable ND Filters highlight the potential for innovation and advancement in the field of optical coating technology.