Value Artists has put together a PSA called 'Cloned' and produced by Hope of Glory Pictures LTD.
Part of its bid to end downloading, the minute-long commercial shows a doctor who is happily downloading music on the web, and subsequently gets laid off from her job because she's been cloned and they no longer need her. The aim of this PSA by Value Artists is to use a metaphor to show how downloading music is akin to cloning human beings. Well, maybe not that bad, but you get the idea.
Value Artists' 'Cloned' Video Raises Awareness About Copyright Piracy
1. PSA Cloning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new ways of raising awareness about copyright piracy using creative and impactful public service announcements.
2. End Downloading - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative solutions to discourage illegal downloading and promote legal means of accessing digital content.
3. Metaphorical Messaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of metaphors in advertising and public messaging to effectively communicate complex concepts and change behaviors.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new technologies and platforms to protect copyrighted content and combat piracy in the entertainment industry.
2. Digital Content Distribution - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create efficient and user-friendly platforms for legal digital content distribution to make it more convenient and attractive than illegal downloading.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate advertising strategies and techniques to effectively convey messages about copyright piracy and the importance of supporting creators.