The 'Sterb' UV sterilization ball is a portable device that enables users to quickly and seamlessly eliminate contaminants from their environment when at home or abroad.
The device works by emitting a low-intensity UV-A light along with 405nm blue light, which work together to kill fungus, mold, bacteria and algae. The unit features a compact design frame that easily fits in the palm of the hand, weighs just 65 grams and is capable of sterilizing up to two square meters of space when in use.
The 'Sterb' UV sterilization ball also features a waterproof design that can be integrated into a wide array of environments to clean without the need for chemicals or solutions. A built-in battery will deliver up to five cleaning procedures before requiring a recharge.
The 'Sterb' UV Sterilization Ball Quickly Sanitizes Surroundings
1. Portable UV Sterilization - The compact and portable design of the 'Sterb' UV sterilization ball opens up opportunities for on-the-go sanitization.
2. Chemical-free Cleaning - The use of UV-A light and blue light in the 'Sterb' UV sterilization ball presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for chemical-free cleaning methods.
3. Waterproof Sterilization - The waterproof design of the 'Sterb' UV sterilization ball allows for versatile applications in various industries, such as healthcare and hospitality.
1. Healthcare - The 'Sterb' UV sterilization ball can be utilized in healthcare settings to quickly and effectively sterilize equipment and surfaces.
2. Hospitality - The portable and chemical-free cleaning capabilities of the 'Sterb' UV sterilization ball make it an excellent solution for sanitizing hotel rooms and public spaces.
3. Manufacturing - The waterproof and compact design of the 'Sterb' UV sterilization ball makes it ideal for sterilizing manufacturing equipment and workspaces.