Made from 100% Santa Barbara grapes -- Usual Rosé from Santa Barbara Rosé is a romantic and minimal option that is ready just in the for the summer.
The new wine was made with grapes that were grown in a climate with warm days and cool nights for ideal growing conditions. Each bottle offers minimal intervention and zero additives to result in a dry, Provence-style product. The flavor profile features strawberry, rhubarb, rose petals and seawater to create the perfect glass of rose to drink chilled in the sun.
The Usual Rose from Santa Barabara Rosé is available in a single serving Large Pour bottle, or one dozen Large Pour bottles for $96 -- the perfect amount for a summer party by the pool.
Santa Barbara Usual Rose is a Simple Yet Flavorful Wine Option for the Summer
1. Clean Label Wines - The rise of clean label wines presents an opportunity for winemakers to produce natural, additive-free products that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Minimalist Wine Packaging - The trend towards minimalist wine packaging offers an opportunity for brands to attract consumers who value simplicity and elegance in their wine choices.
3. Provence-style Wines - The popularity of Provence-style wines opens up a market for vineyards to produce dry, light, and fruity rosé options that align with consumers' preferences for refreshing summer beverages.
1. Wine Production - Winemakers can take advantage of the clean label wine trend and disruptive innovation opportunities to create additive-free wines that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Packaging - The minimalist wine packaging trend presents an opportunity for packaging companies to design elegant and simple wine bottles that stand out on store shelves.
3. Hospitality and Events - With the popularity of Provence-style wines, the hospitality and events industry can capitalize on the demand by offering wine selections that include dry, light, and fruity rosés for summer parties and gatherings.