The 'Use Your Teacher Voice' campaign draws on the idea that teachers have a particular voice that they use within their classrooms when they want their students to get something done. The initiative is prompting teachers to use this voice outside of the classroom to engage with people who have much to say about how teachers do their jobs.
The 'Use Your Teacher Voice' is effective because it is clear and to-the-point. This is a brilliant campaign that I would love to see all teachers a part of.
Implications - Social media is a powerful force that has the ability to connect people in a way that was never before possible. Consumers can connect with causes that they are passionate about and find like-minded people. Companies should consider leveraging social media to connect their customers to one another.
'Use Your Teacher Voice' Prompts Teachers to be Heard
1. Social Media Connection - Companies should leverage social media to connect their customers to one another.
2. Teacher Voice Engagement - Teachers can use their voice outside the classroom to engage with people who have a say in their profession.
3. Clever Pedagogic Campaigns - 'Use Your Teacher Voice' campaign demonstrates the power of impactful messaging for teachers.
1. Education - The education industry can adopt clever campaigns to engage and empower teachers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can create impactful campaigns for educational initiatives like 'Use Your Teacher Voice'.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms can be utilized to amplify the voices of teachers and connect them with a wider audience.