The USB ChocoLight with DIY Cup is a desk lamp that appears to be geared towards children, but could very well be for the crafty adult as well. It boasts a deceptive design that makes it looks as though a ghost were pouring chocolate into a cup. Of course, that's not possible. Instead, the 'chocolate' portion is the stand while the cup is the base and the container for the chocolate acts as the lampshade.
Designed by USBGeek, the USB ChocoLight with DIY Cup offers a fun decor project as well. The lampshade is removable, allowing people to draw on it as they please. It comes with three paper cups in case of mistakes, or for different moods throughout the day.
The USB ChocoLight with DIY Cup Provides a Fun Crafty Project
1. DIY Desk Lamps - Opportunity for businesses to explore the market for DIY desk lamps that cater to both children and adults.
2. Interactive Lighting - Opportunity for companies to create more interactive desk lamps that engage with their users.
3. Craft-based Decor - Opportunity for businesses to tap into the trend of craft-based home decor products like the USB ChocoLight with DIY Cup.
1. Home Decor - Businesses operating in the home decor industry can explore the creation of craft-based products, such as the USB ChocoLight with DIY Cup.
2. Stationery - Opportunity for stationery companies to collaborate with lamp manufacturers and create products that provide for customizing designs on the lampshades.
3. Toy Industry - Toy industry players can leverage the interest of children and create more interactive desk lamps that explore fun shapes and designs.