Nina Rietjens at Dominique Models pulls off a range of urban sportswear looks in Design Scene's 'BXL' editorial. The blonde beauty dons braided hair and effortlessly cool wardrobe staples from labels that include Nike, Lacoste and Old American College among other names.
Design Scene's 'BXL' exclusive is captured by photographer Shari Ruzzi's lens in Brussels and features styling by the talented Leiying Lo. The sporty shoot highlights athletic bra tops, colorful polo shirts and oversized bomber jackets that are all the rage this season. In addition to its clothes, the shoot also highlights comfy sneaker looks.
Makeup artist Crystal Die works alongside the stylist to create her model's dynamic look. In addition to fresh-faced cosmetics, Nina also sports war-paint inspired makeup looks that fit her urban warrior look.
Design Scene's BXL Exclusive is Casually Cool
1. Urban Sportswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials for urban sportswear, aligning with the growing consumer demand for environmentally conscious fashion.
2. Braided Hair - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative and time-saving braiding techniques and accessories to cater to the increasing popularity of braided hairstyles in the urban fashion scene.
3. Comfy Sneaker Looks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology such as fabric sensors and smart materials to enhance the comfort, performance, and style of sneaker designs.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate AI and machine learning algorithms to personalize and customize urban sportswear shopping experiences, offering unique recommendations based on individual preferences and style.
2. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop cosmetic products specifically designed for urban sportswear looks, focusing on long-lasting and sweat-proof formulas suitable for active lifestyles.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leverage augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies to enhance the interactive and immersive nature of urban sportswear editorials, creating a more engaging visual experience for viewers.