Urban Decay's eyeshadows are some of the most popular ones on the market and the brand recently released its newest palette.
Most makeup junkies own an Urban Decay 'Naked' palette and the brand has taken advantage of that fact by consistently releasing new shades. What it had not done was release a range of "nude" colors for some time, but the brand surprised fans with its recent release of the "Ultimate Basics" palette. With 12 different subtle colors that are all matte, the luxurious palette offers shades for people who enjoy experimenting with makeup. The colors and sheen of these eyeshadows were decided upon by fans and makeup experts -- with the brand incorporating feedback and demand into the new shades.
The new Urban Decay eyeshadows are likely to be very popular among beauty experts and makeup beginners alike.
Urban Decay's Newest Eyeshadows Offer a Unique Range of Colors
1. Crowdsourced Makeup - Urban Decay uses customer feedback to create new eyeshadow shades.
2. Matte Eyeshadows - Urban Decay introduces a new range of matte eyeshadow colors.
3. Nude Palettes - Urban Decay's Ultimate Basics palette offers a range of subtle nude colors.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Crowdsourcing can be used by beauty companies to create new product lines.
2. Consumer Goods - Companies can use crowdsourcing to gauge consumer demand and create products accordingly.
3. E-commerce - The popularity of Urban Decay's new eyeshadows demonstrates the potential for e-commerce platforms to offer more custom and personalized products.