UNIQLO rolled out its 'UNIQLO HairDo' campaign at the beginning of October, which cleverly makes use of Pinterest's board covers.
The 'UNIQLO HairDo' campaign supports the Japanese fashion retailer's Autumn/Winter 2013 and 2014 collection by showing hair tutorials that could accompany each look. The combination of bold graphics and instructional do-it-yourself guides work extremely well on the pinboard-like website, since they are informative, eye-catching and typically take up a lot of visual space on-screen.
Each of UNIQLO's board covers and titles have been carefully chosen to represent different types of fabric from the collection. The covers for each board show artfully abstract hairstyles that are made from the fabrics. UNIQLO has become known for their inventive Pinterest campaigns and this is another fantastically creative one to add to the list.
The 'UNIQLO HairDo' Pinterest DIYs Match Its Latest Fashions
1. Hair Tutorials on Pinterest - Opportunity to create DIY hair tutorials on Pinterest to accompany fashion collections.
2. Visual Instructional Guides - Opportunity to design informative and visually appealing instructional guides for DIY fashion.
3. Abstract Hairstyle Inspiration - Opportunity to create innovative and abstract hairstyles inspired by fabric patterns.
1. Fashion - Fashion retailers can leverage Pinterest as a platform to promote their collections and engage with customers.
2. Beauty - Beauty brands can create hair tutorials and instructional guides on Pinterest to showcase their products and inspire customers.
3. Digital Marketing - Digital marketers can utilize Pinterest as a visual platform for creative campaigns that integrate fashion and beauty trends.