Urban transportation needs are changing as density increases and traditional vehicles subsequently become obsolete, which is pushing for more compact solutions like the 'Unicorn Scooter.' Designed by Ignas Survila and Darius Patrulaitis, the scooter features a motor with a 500W output that will allow up to two riders to get around urban environments without feeling restricted. The unit will deliver a range of 80km thanks to the integrated battery pack that can be easily removed and charged via the magnetic charging system.
The 'Unicorn Scooter' can also be used for carrying cargo instead of a second rider to make it a multifunctional solution for urban consumers to integrate into their lifestyle. As traditional vehicles continue to become outdated, we'll likely continue to see more smart scooter solutions being developed.
The 'Unicorn Scooter' Delivers 80km of Range
1. Compact Urban Transportation - There is potential for more compact urban transportation solutions as traditional vehicles become outdated.
2. Shared Mobility - The 'Unicorn Scooter' can carry up to two riders or cargo, making it a potential shared mobility solution for urban consumers.
3. Multifunctional Vehicles - With the ability to be used for transportation or carrying cargo, the 'Unicorn Scooter' represents a trend towards more multifunctional vehicles for urban consumers.
1. Electric Vehicles Industry - The 'Unicorn Scooter' demonstrates growth potential for the electric vehicles industry in the compact urban transportation market.
2. Micromobility Industry - As a compact, lightweight vehicle, the 'Unicorn Scooter' represents a trend in the micromobility industry for urban transportation solutions.
3. Urban Mobility Industry - The shift towards smaller and more multifunctional urban transportation solutions could disrupt the traditional urban mobility industry.