Undz, an underwear brand from Canada, just launched its Undz Core Edition division, aimed to reference street culture and teens.
The strongly themed boxers with crazy prints such as Weed Camo, Mushroom, Paradise and Traffic are a bit edgy for some, and according to Bertrand Dore, Undz CEO, the next one will have even more of a twist. The underwear itself is a long-legged tight boxer made for action. To promote the brand, the company used a beared man with tattoos for this photo session.
Undz used a mix of black and white images combined with a colored pattern overlay, which created a good ambiance and a good product showcase.
The Undz Core Lookbook Features Wild Designs
1. Street Culture-inspired Underwear - The trend of referencing street culture and appealing to teens in underwear design presents disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Bold Print Boxers - The trend of featuring bold and unconventional prints on boxers, such as weed camo, mushroom, paradise, and traffic, offers disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to cater to customers looking for edgier underwear designs.
3. Long-legged Tight Boxers - The trend of designing long-legged tight boxers for active individuals creates disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to target customers who prioritize comfort and functionality in their underwear.
1. Apparel - The apparel industry can leverage the trend of street culture-inspired underwear and bold print boxers to capture the attention of fashion-forward consumers.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the trend of street culture-inspired underwear and long-legged tight boxers to offer innovative and stylish options for individuals seeking unique and comfortable undergarments.
3. Youth and Streetwear - The youth and streetwear industry can tap into the trend of street culture-inspired underwear and bold print boxers to provide trendy and expressive choices for young consumers looking to make a fashion statement.