Leading men's grooming brand MANSCAPED has announced the launch of its 'Boxers 2.0,' a new line of ultra-premium men's underwear that serves as an upgrade to the brand's original Boxers. The new line-up comprises six color variations and four different three-pack combinations.
The new boxers are made from an ultra-soft fabric and come equipped with unique MANSCAPED-specific features, such as brand's signature 'The Jewel Pouch' -- a specially designed groin space featuring perforated fabric and "anti-chafing seams."
“Boxers 2.0 came to life as the perfect articulation of our obsession with comfort in the groin, evolving from our very first Boxers to this new version featuring The Jewel Pouch, with a clear manifestation of fashion and style – celebrated in this inaugural collection," said Marcelo Kertész, SVP of Creative, Branding, and Product Design.
Image Credit: MANSCAPED
MANSCAPED Announces the Launch of Its New 'Boxers 2.0'
1. Ultra-premium Men's Wearables - Creating high-quality, highly functional, and comfortable undergarments for men.
2. Functional Design in Clothing - Designing apparel with innovative and unique features to improve product performance.
3. Subscription-based Apparel Business - Launching a subscription service for exclusive and stylish men's underwear.
1. Men's Apparel - Manufacturing and selling high-quality men's wearables.
2. Fashion E-commerce - Creating an online retail platform focused on men's apparel.
3. Men's Grooming and Lifestyle - Incorporating clothing design into the brand's existing range of products.