adidas is adding to its product lineup by teaming up with Delta Galil Industries, Ltd. on two new underwear collections.
Released under the adidas Originals and Badge of Sport lines, the new underwear collections stick to the brand's "comfort is our sport" theme. The collections include everything from thongs, bikinis, and briefs, to trunks and boxer shorts. The collection also includes bralettes, tank tops, bodysuits, and T-shirts as well. Everything is made with comfort-focused fabrics such as adicolor Comfort Flex Cotton merged with Delta Galil’s Realasting™ technology. Tencel is also used on the interior of pieces for a soft, yet breathable feel.
The collaborative collection from adidas and Delta Galil Industries, Ltd. is available now in-store and via select online retailers.
Image Credit: adidas
adidas Has Teamed Up with Delta Galil Industries, Ltd.
1. Comfort-focused Underwear Collections - Brands can collaborate with textile companies to produce new lines of cotton-rich underwear created with the focus on comfort.
2. Innovative Fabric Technology - Innovation opportunities in apparel textiles include creating durable fabrics that maintain their elasticity and enhance the user’s comfort while exercising.
3. Rise of Activewear Collections - Activewear lines can expand their collections by designing underwear that can accommodate different body shapes and sizes while still maintaining comfort and being stylish.
1. Sportswear Industry - Sports apparel brands can invest in creating new product lines of comfortable underwear that cater to clients' needs during mobility activities.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can innovate in the underwear market through collaborations with textile and sportswear companies to create stylish, yet comfortable items.
3. Textile Manufacturing Industry - Textile companies can explore improving their fabric-making technology by creating long-lasting, stretchy, and breathable textiles specifically designed for underwear collectibles.