Having your unborn baby's image glorified in the form of a modern art fetus poster is so much more glamorous than decorating your nursery walls with creepy pictures of clowns. Instead of the cookie-cutter imagery most babies have adorning the walls that welcome them into their first home, German website prinz-prinzesschen.de will create personalized canvas images of your fetus based on your ultrasound pictures. You can also opt to have your baby's name and expected birth month on the poster, although that's probably not a good idea for fickle parents-to be. Unless you're an artists yourself, using whiteout probably wouldn't look too good on canvas!
The Prinz & Prinzesschen personalized ultrasound canvas start at 44 EUR for a 30x20 cm print, but go up to 95 EUR for a 100 x 100 cm print.
Graphic designer and artists Oliver Muth lets you choose the size, color and text. It takes about 2-3 weeks to get to you, so if you time it right, you can have it delivered right about the time that you deliver!
Personalized Fetus Posters For Narcissists in the Making
1. Personalized Ultrasound Art - Companies can offer personalized ultrasound art as wall decor for expectant parents
2. Print-on-demand Art - The market for print-on-demand art services can grow with personalized ultrasound art as a unique offering
3. Convergence of Art and Technology - More businesses can explore the intersection of art and technology to create innovative and personalized products for customers
1. Pregnancy and Baby Retail - Pregnancy and baby retailers can offer personalized ultrasound art as a unique product for expectant parents
2. Art and Design - Art and design companies can incorporate technology like ultrasounds to create personalized and unique art offerings
3. Printing Services - Printing services can tap into the growing market for print-on-demand art with personalized ultrasound art as a unique product