Michelob Ultra's Ultra Proud courses will be running throughout the summer and they help to celebrate Hispanic-American creators who are passionate experts at their crafts. Celebrity chef Wes Avila is the first up in the series and the virtual summer cooking class shares a look into the journey from kitchen to plate, with care gone into the choice of every ingredient along the way.
The first session shares three favorite recipes from chef Wes Avila, including sweet potato tacos, octopus and chorizo tacos and torta au pied de cochon. Throughout the relaxed virtual cooking classes, students and teachers alike are encouraged to sip on a brew, making the experience one that's laid-back and focused on the experience as a whole, rather than just the finished result on the plate.
Michelob Ultra's Ultra Proud Celebrates Hispanic-American Creators
1. Virtual Cooking Classes - The rise of virtual cooking classes provides opportunities for food brands and chefs to connect and engage with consumers while they spend more time at home.
2. Celebrate Hispanic-american Creators - Brands and companies that celebrate diversity and culture give them the chance to showcase authentic and unique experiences that resonate with consumers who want more inclusive representation and storytelling from companies.
3. Laid-back Virtual Experiences - As people continue to seek out ways to relax and unwind at home, companies can provide opportunities for consumers to participate in laid-back virtual experiences that blend education and entertainment together.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has a chance to partner with creators to foster learning and engagement through virtual culinary events that emphasize unique recipes and cultures.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can leverage virtual event planning and experiences to provide guests with opportunities to engage with brands and have unique and authentic cultural experiences from the comfort of their own homes.
3. Technology - The surge in demand for virtual experiences presents an opportunity for technology companies to build out engaging and interactive platforms that can serve as a go-to destination for brands and consumers to explore and connect.