Antiquated aesthetics are being integrated more prominently into technology products as brands seek to keep users interested, which is what's at work with the conceptual 'Typer.'
Created as a modern twist on the classic typewriter, the peripheral works by being typed on and instantly printing documents as you write them. This eliminates the ability to simply backspace mistakes and puts a focus on the old-fashioned approach of having to type carefully to get the spelling correct the first time.
The conceptual 'Typer' typewriter is the design work of Jannik Götz and acts as something of a novelty peripheral that would offer users the ability to type small notes, but does bring about a different kind of experience for modern users to enjoy.
The 'Typer' Lets You Relive the Experience of Antiquated Typing
1. Antiquated Aesthetics - Integrating antiquated aesthetics into technology products can create unique user experiences and maintain user interest.
2. Retro Typing Experience - Providing a modern twist on the classic typewriter experience can offer users a novel and nostalgic way of typing.
3. Instant Printing Peripherals - Peripheral devices that instantly print as you type can bring back the satisfaction and tangibility of physical document creation.
1. Technology Design - Incorporating antiquated aesthetics in technology design opens up opportunities for creative and visually appealing product offerings.
2. Office Supplies and Accessories - Reviving the retro typewriter experience can create a niche market for unique office supplies and accessories.
3. Printing and Imaging - The development of peripheral devices that offer instant printing capabilities creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the printing and imaging industry.