Jordan Brand draws the attention of fans with the unveiling of the new Jordan Two Trey sneaker model. It is designed with inspiration from its own roster, taking seven shoes as the base foundation to contribute to the latest silhouette. The brand taps elements from the iconic Air Jordan 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, and 14 sneaker models.
It draws the iconic Concord colorway from the Air Jordan 11, which can be seen with the white synthetic application paired with the black patent leather. The Air Jordan 6 contributes its quarter panels followed by the familiar collar from the Air Jordan 7. This is then complete with tongue details of the Air Jordan 13 and Air Jordan 8 shape.
Image Credit: Nike
Jordan Brand Merges Different Sneakers to Create the Two Trey
1. Hybrid High-top Sneakers - Sneaker companies could explore the innovation of hybridizing different sneakers to create unique models.
2. Inspired Designs - Brands could continue to create unique sneaker designs utilizing inspiration from previous models.
3. Multi-model Collaborations - Collaborations between sneaker brands could explore merging multiple models to create unique sneakers.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore creating hybrid sneakers that offer unique designs and features.
2. Apparel - Companies in the apparel industry can use sneaker collaborations as an opportunity to create unique pieces that complement outfits.
3. Sporting Goods - Sports equipment brands can benefit from introducing unique hybrid sneakers targeting different sports.